|Product/Service||Carbon Management and CO2 Offsetting
28-42 Banner Street
|More Details||Download PDF|
POD Point is a market-leading and award-winning provider of electric vehicle chargepoints with over 20,000 customers in the UK and Norway. We’ve been industry innovators for over 6 years and were recently featured in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as the one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies. In 2015 we launched our next generation public network, POD Point Open Charge, accessible via our smartphone and web apps. POD Point Open Charge provides a super reliable and easy-to-use customer experience.
Watch the Open Charge video to find out more!
Back to Green Suppliers
If you are looking for an easy install for one or two cars, we have an incredibly simple solution.
We can offer you a 7kW (30A) charge point (delivering up to 30 miles of range per hour) fully installed for £995 +VAT, or two 7kW charge points for just £1500 +VAT.
If you would prefer to lease the units the charge point and the installation can be leased from £34/month +VAT.
• We do not need to do a survey
• We do not dig up your car park
• We offer a 3 year warranty as part of the package
• We offer a full service which requires minimal input from you; this is based on a standard install, meaning that your Solo unit must be wall-mounted, there will be no ground works and we will be able to offer 15 metres of cabling that will need to be run along a wall or over the ceiling.
If you wish to proceed with this discounted offer we just need 3 things from you:
1. A photo of the electricity distribution board
2. A photo of the proposed location of the charge point
3. Approximate distance between the distribution board and the proposed location of the unit and confirmation that the cable does not need to
How to claim your members offer:
Contact Number: 020 7247 4114
Contact us via email: email@example.comBack to Green Suppliers
Suppliers may be listed in our Green Directory if they provide products or services which meet Green Tourism objectives, are conducting their business in a responsible and sustainable manner by actively reducing their environmental impact or by supporting social welfare and ethical principles. All suppliers listed in our Green Directory have signed a code of conduct. Some businesses make false claims regarding their sustainability, known as "green wash". Green Tourism will try our upmost to prevent such businesses from being listed in our Green Directory however we cannot guarantee that we will always succeed in excluding misleading businesses. We would be grateful to hear from our members if you feel that any supplier should not be listed in our Green Directory due to such false claims.