Green Advent Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Green Tourism and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09:00 GMT on the 1 December 2016 and 23.59 GMT on the 24 December 2016. Within the promotional period, there will be 24 daily draws. The daily draw on 1 December will open at 09:00 GMT and end at 23:59 GMT. The other daily draws will open at 00.01 GMT and end at 23.59 GMT on that day.
- To enter: Visit www.green-tourism.com and complete the entry form for the prize draw of that day. No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
- Only one prize may be won per entrant during the Promotion Period.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant daily prize draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the end of each day by a random computer process.
- The Prizes: 24 winners will each win a prize. Delivery is included in the prize. All prizes may be viewed here.
- Anything not expressly stated as included in the prize shall be the responsibility of the winner and there shall be no further payments by the Promoter.
- Proof of Identity: age and eligibility of the winner will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this promotion.
- Winner Notification: If you are a winner you will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 7 working days of the draw.
- Winners will be required to respond to confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize.
- The prize must be taken as stated in the prize terms and conditions. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. You cannot enter twice in one same day.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available by going to www.green-tourism.com for up to 2 months after the Promotional Period closing date. By participating in the promtion you are giving us permission to use your name and county on our website.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Green Business UK Ltd, 4 Atholl Place, Perth, PH1 5ND Registered in Scotland 227139. VAT No. 789 0298 74.