Green Tourism Organic Honey Porridge
- 35g organic oats
- 250ml organic milk
- Handful of British blueberries (or other seasonal fruit)
- 2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp of local honey
- Soak the oats in water for a few minutes.
- In a pan over a medium heat, warm the milk, and add blueberries (keep back a few for garnish) and cinnamon powder.
- In a separate pan, add sesame seeds and flax seeds. Toast over medium heat for 1 minute. Add to the milk.
- Once the fruit is almost cooked, add the oats and bring to a gentle simmer.
- When the porridge is the right consistency and oats are cooked through, pour your porridge into a bowl.
- Stir the honey into the porridge and garnish with a few fresh blueberries.