You are welcome to the Croft, nestled in the Highland foothills of Perthshire. People come for many reasons:
– Glamping at any time of year in our nordic katas with wood-burning stoves
– Camping like wild camping, but with great facilities. Camp fires encouraged!
– Stay in a comfy double or family private room in the hostel
– Corporate or school group outing
– Have a go on some of Scotland’s best mountain bike trails
– Enjoy lunch, tea or cake in the covered Tea Garden (seasonal)
– A relaxed, outdoor/barn wedding!
Being green is central to our purpose. Do get in touch!
Local bus no. 15 from Perth
Citylink coaches between Dundee, Perth and Oban (May – Sep)
Ring of Breadalbane Explorer bus Apr – Oct
Individuals and families arriving car free get a 10% discount on camping/accommodation.
By car we are sign-posted from the A85 between Crieff (5 miles) and Comrie (2 miles). Postcode: PH7 4JZ.