Independent Hostels UK
– See our website for details of over 400 independent hostels, bunkhouses and camping barns.
– Situated in all corners of the UK. From the Scottish Isles, to the National Parks, most tourist destinations, many market towns and all major cities.
– You should find a hostel near to most places you want to visit.
– Independent Hostels offer ideal accommodation for groups, families and individuals involved in outdoor activities and independent travel.
– Choose a private bedroom or a bed in a dormitory.
– Self catering kitchens designed for groups and friendly communal areas for relaxation and meeting new people.
– Flexible lengths of stay with no minimum period
– Perfect for reunions of families and friends.
– Most of our hostels are in addition to those you will find on the YHA website
– Many of our hostels have a green ethos or have been awarded green tourism awards
– Choose to stay in an hostel for a holiday with a low environmental impact.
– See our website for details, maps and directions to all our hostels