Logan Botanic Garden
Visit 5* Logan Botanic Garden and discover plant treasures from South and Central America, Southern Africa and Australasia, rarely seen in the United Kingdom. A pleasure for all the family, Logan is an exotic paradise where visitors can walk through groves of eucalyptus and palm trees or stand in the shade of the giant rhubarb-like gunnera.
– Visit our award winning Potting Shed Bistro for outstanding homemade meals, snacks and cakes.
– Shop for fine gifts, books and plants.
– Explore the Discovery Centre which provides an insight into the Garden’s history and see various exhibitions in Logan Studio.
– Facilities for disabled visitors including mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
– Assistance Dogs Welcome
– Free car and coach parking. Coaches pre-bookings required.
Opening Hours – 10am-5pm 1st March-31st October. Open Sundays in February for Scottish Snowdrop Festival.
Admission – Adults £6.50, Concessions £5.50, U16s & Essential Carers Free
Tel: 01776-860231 www.rbge.org.uk/logan
Logan Botanic Garden is located 14 miles south of Stranraer in the Rhins of Galloway off the B7065. Well signposted from Stranraer.